Look Mallorca Autumn 2018 – What a summer! As always in hectic Mallorca, full of people and lots of heat. In autumn the weather is mild and the island not so busy, the perfect time to enjoy many activities in Mallorca.
In this issue we recommend the best hiking routes, for all levels and all tastes. In addition, we give you the best advice on searching for edible wild mushrooms.
Wishing you a happy autumn
If you like decoration and interior design this edition includes several articles that will interest you. And if you need inspiration for your terrace or garden you will also find it on these pages.
Our cover story is all about luxury travel with your friends. Everything you need to have an unforgettable weekend in Mallorca.
Wishing you a happy autumn! Enjoy reading this edition. Meanwhile we are working on the new issue of 2019 that is proving to be full of surprises. Stay tuned!
founder & creative director
TABLE OF CONTENTS LOOK MALLORCA AUTUMN 2018
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS: October to March
- GUIDE TO MANACOR: Discover Manacor, the tennis & pearls Paradise
- FALL BOUNTY: Mallorca’s Setas Silvestres
- INSIDER GUIDE: Best Hiking Routes on Mallorca
- TOP 10 GINS
- A SCHOOL OF GLOBAL CITIZENS: Palma College
- BREAKING THE SILENCE, learn how Fundación Rana is helping children all over Mallorca.
- ENTREPRENEURS & BUSINESS WOMEN
- COLOURFUL PAINTINGS INSPIRED BY MALLORCA
- Fashion Editorial: Room 202
- ARCHITECT JAIME SALVÀ
- A FILM- LOVER’S DREAM HOME
- DESIGNER FLAIR: Mashamba, the Mediterranean Garden Designers will inspire you!
- QUINTESSENTIAL EUROPEAN LIVING, Paul Robinson & Samantha Knight interior home design can help you to have your dream house.
- EXPOHABITAT 2018: Yearly event in Mallorca about construction materials, building trends and craftmans on the island.
- RELOCATION “Mallorca quality life is wonderful”