Without doubt Mallorca is a true paradise. In this edition, Look Mallorca Summer 2017, we invite you to know more about Mallorca. The idyllic island welcomes millions of visitors every year and offers everything you need. A wide range of restaurants serving local food as well as other types of cuisine, amazing luxury hotels and a rich and interesting agenda for those who wish to enjoy art and culture.
Locals and tourists share a responsibility to preserve the island, the authenticity of its people and the environment in which they live, especially in Summer.
This is also how we protect the legacy we leave for future generations.
Speaking of those generations, don’t miss our tips on how to get pregnant and how to look after yourself as you prepare for motherhood.
Mallorca is a gem in the Mediterranean where thousands of foreign nationals have decided to build a home of their own, come to stay, and enjoy their favourite activities.
Table of Contents
- Art Galleries in Mallorca
- Top 10 Ice Cream Treats in Mallorca
- Who makes my clothes?
- One day in Canyamel
- Boutique Hotel Sant Jaume
- Oriental Cuisine
- Featured artist: René Makela
- Best places to buy local beer in Mallorca
- Green Holidays?
Fashion & Wellness
- Fashion editorial: Travel Addiction
- Mallorca Fashion Outlet
- Baby Boom! Fertility treatments
- Remain fit during pregnancy
- Travel guide: Weekend in Formentera
- Paddle Surf
- 6 reasons to charter a yacht
- Interior Design: Villa Relax
- Holiday Rental: To rent or not to rent?
- Interview: Malin Sävstam