How we have been longing for the summer!
Mallorca is full of people and life… a recent study by AENA estimated that this year more than 26 million are going to visit the island. Mallorca is the place to be!
With our second edition of Look Mallorca, you can certainly take advantage and make the most of your summer in Mallorca.
On page 22 you will find a map illustrating the busiest street in Palma, Borne, where you must go shopping. We interviewed Malin Berghagen, a popular Swedish celebrity. You can also read about some of the nicest beach clubs on the island, interior design, beauty, fashion and gastronomy…
Table of Content
Look Mallorca Summer 2016
- Mallorca Sparkling Wines
- Street View: Paseo del Borne
- Only day in Pollensa
- Hotel OD Portals: Magical Summer Nights
- The Greatest Supper
- Top Beach Clubs
- What we can do for Balearic Marine Life?
- Interview: Malin Berghagen
- Fashion editorial: The Jungle Book
- Beauty: Summer Look
- Benefits of coconut water
- 5 things to do get fit
- Helicopter Trip
- Air Balloon Ride
- Travel Guide: Weekend in Ibiza
- Interior Design: Mallorca meets Bali
- Your house as you’ve never seen it before
- Interview: Jennifer & Alexander Warren – Gash