It is a pleasure for me to present the first edition of our new publication, Look Mallorca. Our mission is to deliver exclusive stories, unique images and entertaining ideas intended to provoke the same passion for Mallorca that we have. Look Mallorca is designed to reach Mallorca‘s international community, and as such is published in Spanish, English and Swedish.
The production team is diverse and international: Laura Pott and Mimmi Andersson are the writers, leading a group of specialist contributors. Pernilla Danielsson behind the camera, taking breathtaking photos. Sales Manager Anna Johansson and Victoria Álvarez, representing us and working with our advertisers. And myself, Noemí Álvarez, guiding the project, and designing and presenting the final product you hold in your hands now.
We have created the magazine in 3 sections: Love Mallorca, in here you will find ideas about places to eat, things to see, what to do and meet some of the unique characters that live and work on the island. Look Amazing: on our cosmopolitan island that attracts people with style, elegance and glamour, we hope our fashion and beauty specialists will inspire you. Life Style: what are your plans for 2016? To travel more, re-decorate your home, buy a new property, or take up a sport? We’re here to offer you some help to make your dreams come true.
We hope that you will enjoy reading Look Mallorca as much as we have enjoyed creating it for you.
Table of Content Look Mallorca Spring 2016
- Street view: Santa Catalina
- Art: Free Fall
- Cocktail Recipe: Caipirinha
- Ziva to go: It’s not a diet, its a lifestyle
- Wine: 7 mallorcan wines for Spring
- Chef’s Recipe
- Top Restaurants with views
- Palma Pictures: Behind the scenes
- The Seabin Project
- Wedding in Mallorca: The White Day
- Fashion Editorial: ShipShape
- Accessories: Pipol’s Bazaar
- Beauty: How to look after your make up tools
- Sailing in the Balearics
- Cycling in Mallorca
- Horse-riding: Up among the mountain peaks
- Interior Design: Christine Lejas’s House
- Travel Guide: London, Madrid & Stockholm
- Interview: A big decision, Starting a new life