Located just 20 km from Palma, Las Barracas Country Lodge is nestled within a 1000 hectares estate and boasts breathtaking views over the sea and the Tramuntana mountains.
About Las Barracas Country Lodge
Situated in the southwest of Mallorca, near Calviá this magnificent estate showcases awe-inspiring views of the Mediterranean Sea and the endless surrounding countryside. It is also just a quick 20-minute drive from Palma’s old town and its international airport. Andratx, Port Adriano and Puerto Portals are all located less than 10 km away from the estate.
The house has 12 rooms all with different charm which can be rented as a 6-bedroom or a 12-bedroom for a minimum of 3-nights in low season if available and minimum 5-7 nights in high season (June to September).
The ground floor comprises the reception, the courtyard, two spacious living rooms with fireplace, the dining room, a bar area, a multipurpose room (ideal for holding work meetings or enjoy an indulgent treatment) and 5 bedrooms. Outside, guests can enjoy a couple of terraces and the swimming pool that will ensure total tranquility and relaxation. Pool towels are available.
The rest of the rooms are located on the first and second floor of the house, all of them varying in size and décor. Each bedroom offers something different, from ceilings with open wooden beams and private terraces to incredible estate views, a balcony overlooking the courtyard or to the swimming pool, or a four-poster bed.
- 12-individual rooms set up within a combination of what used to be a family home and a working farm
- Full equipped kitchen for catering service
- Living rooms and dining rooms both indoors and outdoors
- Swimming pool
- Separate Cottage for events
- Helicopter landing
- Open spaces for activities from yoga to gatherings
- Meeting room
- Library room perfect for a bar set up
- All rooms are equipped with modern heating and air conditioning systems, TV satellite, Internet connection, safe box, minibar and hairdryer